BlowMeCool is a rechargeable, small, and durable mini-fan created by Brian Burge. Brian is looking to raise $25,000 CAD via Kickstarter to start mass production of BlowMeCool.
Ottawa, ON -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/18/2015 -- Brian Burge is the designer of BlowMeCool, a mini-fan that is like no other fan available in the market. The product is unique in the true sense because as a small handheld fan, it has been designed with no exposed blades or propellers. The product was designed for women in the peri-menopause and menopause stages. During these phases of life, women often suffer from annoying hot flashes and look for a discreet way to stay cool and dry. The BlowMeCool mini-fan provides much-needed relief by quietly delivering a soothing stream of air. It can also be of great use for women and men battling cancer, men experiencing andropause; and dance/exercise/yoga enthusiasts.
Feeling the heat?
The most useful features of BlowMeCool are as follows:
- Operates discreetly while hidden in the hand or around the neck of the user.
- No exposed propellers or blades.
- Capable of delivering a soothing stream of air on the face from a distance of 24" or more.
- Operates for a total time of 2 hours when fully charged.
- Easy access On/Off button located near the top of the device.
- LED light blinks to indicate a low battery.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery through connection to any device with a standard USB connection.
Brian Burge has already resolved a number of technical challenges relating to BlowMeCool and is now ready to increase mass production. He wants to get started with two thousand units. In order to meet his expenses for this project, Brian has just started a Kickstarter campaign. This campaign's funding goal is $25,000 CAD, and this amount must be raised by April 12, 2015.
Funds raised will be used for
- $18,000 to manufacture 2000 units.
- $4,000 for shipping and freight.
- $3,000 for fees and design of a stand for a desk or table.
To find out more about this campaign, please visit http://kck.st/1O0ZQBs
The official website of BlowMeCool is http://blowmecool.com/
BlowMeCool is a rechargeable, small, and durable mini-fan created by Brian Burge. The product is unique in the true sense because as a small handheld fan, it has been designed with no exposed blades or propellers. After Exercise, Dance, or Medical Treatments, and during Menopause women often suffer from annoying hot flashes and delight in a discreet way to stay dry and cool. Because it is so easy to carry in the pocket or purse, the BlowMeCool mini-fan easily provides much needed relief by delivering a soothing stream of air when needed.
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Howard Sherman